Covered in Issue 69 of the Trade Probe are the following topics:
- Trade profile of South Africa’s fruit industry (HS: 08)
- Trade profile of cashew nuts (HS: 080132)
- Trade analysis of fresh persimmons (HS: 081070)
- Trade analysis of the South African pork industry (HS: 0203)
- South Africa faces stiff maize export competition
- Three broad types of international trade agreements – is AGOA still a unilateral agreement for South Africa?
- Dispute resolution and the protection of foreign investment: An overview of China and South Africa