THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
To carry out necessary processes, Personal Information about your organisation will be processed (collected, stored, used, shared and disposed).
1. You hereby give consent so that NAMC may collect process and distribute the Supplier personal information where NAMC is legally required to do so.
2. You understand your right to privacy and the right to have your supplier personal information processed in accordance with the conditions for the lawful processing of personal information.
3. You acknowledge that you understand the purposes for which your supplier personal information is required and for which it will be used.
4. You hereby consent that you understand that third parties will have access to your personal information and you hereby consent to NAMC sharing your personal information strictly for reporting to the relevant parties.
5. You understand that, should you refuse to provide NAMC with the required consent and/or information, NAMC will be unable to assist you going forward due to the inception of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (“POPIA”).
6. You understand further that all your Supplier personal information, which you provide to NAMC, will be held and/or stored securely for the purpose for which it was collected.
7. You declare that all your personal information supplied to NAMC is up to date, not misleading and that it is complete in all aspects.
8. You undertake to immediately advise NAMC of any changes to your Personal Information should any of these details change.
NAMC undertakes not to disclose the organisation Personal Information other than what is stated above or unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislations.